About the Job:
Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
Briefing & working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- MBA is a must.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Real Estate Industry Is a must.
- Excellent managerial, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.